DVD front cover

Madison Square Garden 30.5.2007

DVD logo

Data: 30 May 2007
Miejsce: Madison Square Garden, New York City, New York, USA

DVD 1
1. In The Flesh
2. Mother
3. Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun
4. Shine On You Crazy Diamond
5. Have A Cigar
6. Wish You Were Here
7. Southampton Dock
8. The Fletcher Momerial Home
9. Perfect Sense (Parts 1 & 2)
10. Leaving Beirut
11. Sheep
DVD 2
1. Speak To Me
2. Breathe
3. On The Run
4. Time
5. The Great Gig In The Sky
6. Money
7. Us and Them
8. Any Colour You Like
9. Brain Damage
10. Eclipse
11. The Happiest Days Of Our Lives
12. Another Brick In The Wall (Part 2)
13. Vera
14. Bring The Boys Back Home
15. Comfortably Numb

2 Camera mix (1 at stage and 1 at a giant screen) - not too much shaking, stage camera is quite sharp when taking wide shots. Obviously experienced cameramen. With some exceptions, avoided amateur mistakes of zooming in and out, swinging camera around everytime a different part of the stage was lit, losing subject, losing focus, etc. Surprisingly good quality close-ups for available light. Some graininess especially during close-ups. Occasional people walk in front of camera for a second or two at a time. Annoying but not so bad.

Decent production values - spared from constant fades but the ones that are there are relevant and well done. There is a 1 button menu featuring the cover of Animals while ironically, Dave is singing Wish You Were Here (from DSoT). Songs are chaptered but there is no way to jump to specific chapters through the menu.

SQ is EX-. Some minor distortion at times with some audience noise. I can confidently say that this audio does not come from either of the two known recordings; Dan Lynch's on the PRS label Overall this is quite an enjoyable and accurate representation of Roger's show that evening.

At the end of Disc 1, there is a looped video of the full moon that was on the giant screen during intermission along with the DSoT version of Wish You Were Here playing. The following title is written over the video loop and throughout the playing of that entire song: "the following is an officially released audio track it is not legal to upload it to any turrent [sic] site thanks". I believe that this was just the Bootlegger's way of padding the video by about 4 minutes and trying to keep it off Yeeshkul!

Huge thanks go out to he who provided me with this disc. You know who you are.

Added: 31.07.2008